Electronic bills, also known as “E-Bill” are a convenient, secure and environmentally friendly way of delivering bills you may pay. More and more customers are choosing to have their bills delivered electronically versus through the Postal System. Probably the best part of receiving an E-bill is that it’s FREE! Not only can you have your bills delivered electronically, but you can also pay them online without paying a cent for stamps or envelopes. Other significant benefits of receiving and paying bills online include:
- Convenience – You don’t have to be at home to view or pay bills. You can access them quickly and securely online anytime from anywhere.
- Control – Online bill pay and E-Bill are not the same as an automatic draft where the same amount is deducted from your checking account every month. Instead, you’re in charge of when payments get scheduled and the amount you pay.
- Greater Organization – The days of having stacks of bills on your desk are history. Plus, there’s no filing because your billing information is available online.
- Enhanced Security – Replacing paper bills with electronic versions allows you to reduce the flow of personal information from unsecured mailboxes, where paper mail can be a target for theft.
- Environmentally Friendly – Using green-friendly E-Bills and online bill pay reduces the demand for paper, and that helps reduce solid wasted and curb the release of greenhouse gases.
To sign up for your bills to be delivered to you electronically, click here.