- Automatic Payment – The balance due is deducted from your bank account on the quarterly due date. Auto-pay is a free service for customers. No late payments or postage costs. Click here to print the form. Please fill out and mail to us with a voided check to sign up!
- Mail – Please enclose your check or money order as well as the remittance stub from the top of your bill. Make payable to Fountain Hills Sanitary District or FHSD. Please remember to sign your check!
- Credit Card, Debit, or E-Check – Make a one-time payment. A separate convenience fee of 1.5% is charged for credit or debit card payments and $1.00 for E-checks. Click here to be re-directed to another website to provide payment. Please allow 1-2 business days for payment to post to your account.
- Pay by Phone – Call our office at 480-837-9444 make a one-time payment with a credit or debit card. A separate convenience fee of 1.5% is charged for this service. Please allow 1-2 business days for payment to post to your account.
- Bill Pay – Provide payment through your bank’s online banking. Please include the Book and Account number when setting up FHSD as the payee. Processing time varies depending on your bank.
- In Person – Payments may be made at our office at 16941 E. Pepperwood Circle. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, excluding holidays. We have a white drop box located on the island adjacent to the Administrative Building for after-hour payments.