COLLECTION SYSTEM OPERATOR I-IV
The Collection System Department is under new management with a strong commitment to safety, personnel development, and job satisfaction.
Fountain Hills Sanitary District is looking for two highly motivated individuals to assist in the operation, maintenance, inspection, and repair of the District’s Sewer Collection, Pump Station, and Recycled Water Distribution Systems and their components. The ideal applicants will have the ability to perform assigned maintenance responsibilities according to established procedures. As well as learn the operations of specialized equipment, basic computerized software programs, interpret operational and technical manuals, maps, blueprints, drawings, and diagrams.
The District offers a great work culture and competitive salaries and benefits, including health plans and retirement savings plans. The pay range for the position is $18.76 to $39.36 per hour, depending upon certification and experience level.
Applicants must possess an AZ driver’s license, have a clean driving record, and be able to obtain a CDL license within six months of employment. A pre-employment drug test and background check are required. The applicants will already have or be able to obtain within one year of hire, a Wastewater Collection Certification issued by the ADEQ. Prior experience in Collections is desirable.
The full job description and requirements are listed below. The application form may be downloaded and submitted above. The completed application may be emailed, mailed, or hand-delivered to Fountain Hills Sanitary District, 16941 East Pepperwood Circle, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268.
Fountain Hills Sanitary District is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
- Administrative Assistant (Executive) (PDF)
- Administrative Services Manager (PDF)
- Assistant Administrative Services Manager (PDF)
- Assistant District Engineer (PDF)
- Assistant Wastewater Treatment Plant Operations Manager (PDF)
- Collection System Lead Operator (PDF)
- Collection System Operations Manager (PDF)
- Collection System Operator I (PDF)
- Collection System Operator II (PDF)
- Collection System Operator III (PDF)
- Collection System Operator IV (PDF)
- Customer Service Representative (PDF)
- District Manager (PDF)
- Equipment Operator/Foreman (PDF)
- Laboratory Analyst (PDF)
- Laboratory Supervisor (PDF)
- Lead SCADA Specialist (PDF)
- SCADA Specialist (PDF)
- Maintenance Technician (PDF)
- Maintenance Mechanic (PDF)
- Senior Maintenance Mechanic (PDF)
- Maintenance Manager (PDF)
- Projects/Civil Engineer (PDF)
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Lead Operator (PDF)
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operations Manager (PDF)
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator I (PDF)
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator II (PDF)
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator III (PDF)
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator IV (PDF)